Let’s start something Big together
We’re ushering in an era of digital transformation across multiple industries through our technology, products and services. We are looking to bring on talented professionals with varied perspectives like you. At Kalkitech, we acknowledge and value our differences as well as our strengths , our personal well - being as well as professional growth and we believe that together we can make a difference to the world and make it a better place for our children and grandchildren, while doing what we love every day.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US
Work from Home or Remote
Exciting Projects and Products
Check out our current openings below and fill the application form by clicking on apply now
Roles And Responsibilities
- Design and develop a Software product as per requirement using configuration management technologies.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Customers, project managers and other engineers to achieve solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets)
- SQL (Experience Oracle DB preferred)
- Good in academic, communication and trouble shooting skills.
- Knowledge on reporting tools like BIRT.
- Java developer skills on:-
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Java virtual machine (JVM) and memory management
- Multithreading and synchronization
- Capable to adapt to new needs in new Java technology.
- Experience with version tools such as Subversion.
- Ability to handle given tasks independently.
Experiance: 1 – 2 years
- Core Java experience. Strong hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring, Hibernate.
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Excellent Written/Verbal Communication.
- Basic knowledge in using windows/MS office.
- Basic troubleshooting Skills.
- Reporting tool.
We are looking for a Senior Developer who has hands on programming experience and a passion for new technologies. The person should be proficient in React JS technologies on windows and Linux based systems. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for software professionals to take part in the development of applications utilizing the latest technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- At least 2+ years’ experience in React.js development.
- Knowledge in React.js core principles
- Experience in react tools Redux, Webpack or Brunch
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience in writing unit tests using testing frameworks like Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like Git
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes
Sr. Engineer Product Implementation & Support – Responsible for product implementation support for IoT products for Distributed Energy Resources for both at cloud and at edge.
- Excellent Technical Knowledge on Industrial Automation Systems and Distributed Energy Resources like Smart Inverters, Battery Energy Storage Systems, V2G etc
- Excellent Knowledge on Industrial Communication Protocols
- Experience in client management for project implementation
- Good understanding of Linux concepts and system/shell commands
- Good understanding of TCP/IP based communication networks
- Exposure to international projects and client interactions
- Ability to write function block-based logic programs
- Knowledge of IoT and Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Server Administration.
- Understanding of Cyber Security.
The Technical Lead Engineer will be responsible for
- Supporting System Integrators & Customers, especially in North America/Asia Pacific on implementation of Energy IoT products offered by Kalkitech for DER integration to grid.
- Should be able to install/deploy/monitor and trouble shoot in cloud/data center and edge environments
- Manage and Support onboarding process for devices and users for cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Work with network and system administrators to perform network and firewall configurations.
- Support report configurations, device and application integration as part of product implementation
- Offer implementation specific support like integration with connectors and device protocols.
- Support internal team creating as-is drawings of the product deployment
We are looking for a technical lead -Manual testing who can handle 4- 6-member team, prepare test plans, Developing Test cases based on RTM.
- Knowledge on IEC protocols, Linux, Databases like Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL, Web Servers like Tomcat / JBOSS, Bug tracking systems like JIRA / Bugzilla, Configuration Management
- Attending Customer meetings
- manage and support test team.
- Familiar with Web application testing as well as windows application testing
The Software Engineer is required for a product development team that builds and maintains multiple Windows based products. Selected candidate will design and develop UI Components with business logic functionality and integrate to the back-end communication related application. He/she should interface with the other members of the product development team consisting of Product Lead, C++ developers and test engineers for all the releases and delivery commitments. Work involves understanding requirements passed on from Product Management and detailed by Product Lead, designing, development, testing and co-ordination with test engineer till release.
- 3+ years of relevant development experience. Strong hands-on experience in .NET–C# winforms/WPF programming (min 3 years)
- Strong design patterns, Object Oriented design experience
- Strong in multi-threaded and Asynchronous programming.
- Ability to create custom controls and integrate with application.
- Knowledge of SDLC tools like Bugzilla, Subversion
- Knowledge on Syncfusion / krypton controls is desirable
- Communication and Networking technology knowledge is an optional qualification
- Knowledge of interfacing from DotNetC# to C-based application DLLs
- Ability to evaluate trade-offs between multiple technical approaches and choose one.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong Testing and debugging skills.
- Good team player with positive attitude.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work independently.Senior Software Engineer – C# Dot Net Developer
Exposure to Software Development Cycle – Preferably, Agile based delivery model